Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Feature Friday #2!

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have had a great week thus far!

Today is an exciting day for me! I'll be attending my hubby's graduation ceremony from the Police Academy! I'm so proud of him!!

Isn't he handsome!!

Today is also exciting because yesterday was my LAST day of class as a PA student!! We have one week of final exams, then we start our clinical rotations! That's right folks, they're letting ME treat REAL patients!

Now, onto the good stuff!


I absolutely ADORE this cabinet from Jane and Leo @ Cottage At The Crossroads! The colors are perfect and I love the look the chicken wire gives it!

Rhiannon from My Handcrafted Home made these awesome napkin holders using scrap fabric! So simple, and such a great way to add a custom touch to your table!!

This chair makeover from Artsy VaVa is awesome! Her inspiration for this chair came from the screaming peacocks across the street! Haha! Pay her a visit to see how she did the peacock feathers on her chair! Love it!

Maybe I'm just in baby mode for my cousin's baby shower, but I just thought this pink rocking chair from Angie at The Cellar Door Stories was precious!! The little sweetie she refinished it for is adorable too!

Jordan at The Fun Cheap or Free Queen made this rosette letter for her on-the-way baby's nursery! What an awesome nursery - do you see that chevron pillow and bedding? Yes, please!

Thanks everybody for all the inspiration! You guys rock!

I also hope you all bear with me and my absence for the next week or so - final's week is no joke, and as much as I don't want to I HAVE to study! I might be able to finish one project! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. great pics, but mostly congrats to your husband! you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didn't know you were in PA school! Some of my closest friends have recently graduated and are now PAs...they love it :) It'll be worth all of the WORK! And congrats to your hubby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my rocking chair ~ i really appreciate it! and i must say, i love the word "craptastic" :)

    congrats to both you and your husband....sounds like a celebration is in order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your hubby. My Hubby is law enforcement here in NM. He has been with the country for almost 15 years and loves it.

    My blog is about what its like to be a leo family, home decor, fashion etc. My hubby and I share the blog. :)

    Take Care!
    Mandy
    http://a37s42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all accounts! My dad was an officer for 34 years and is now happily retired.

    Lovely pics. Must make a big monogram for my wee ones new room. Mind you there's just a hole for her window right now so that is a bit of a ways off :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute! Congrats to your hubby and good luck with finals! And your patients will be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What a cute photo! I love the rosette monogram and the nursery in general :) Thanks so much for sharing my napkin holders! I have grabbed your button.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You cut your hair! Just like you said you wanted to do! Looks great, that's a great picture of you ;) And I'm excited for the both of you! Tell Chris congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to both of you!! You make a VERY cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You BOTH rock. Happy Hugs all around. My Nephew is a police office in Pomona, Ca. Best to you! xo J.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to BOTH of you! That's awesome, what an accomplishment!! Try to relax and ENJOY all your hard work :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats to you and your honey! Good luck next week!! Hopefully you can squeeze in a little True Blood tomorrow night with all that studying! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for featuring my nursery!! You should see the finished product, I just posted pictures. Lots of changes, but it turned out great! Thanks again!
    www.funcheaporfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. study as a police officer. academy is difficult because there you need to do not only homework, which is familiar to everyone, but also to do physical exercises. homework can always be bought from the service that is advertised in the article https://rousernews.com/best-us-colleges-universities-to-learn-programming/, but no one can do the physical part for a student.

    ReplyDelete
  15. to be a police student. academy is difficult because there you need to do not only the usual and familiar homework for all students, but also to do a lot of physical tasks. homework can always be bought from the service that is advertised in the article https://www.sothink.com/blog/3-tips-on-how-to-choose-the-cheapest-essay-writing-service/, but no one can do the physical part for the student - the future police officer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the previous speakers are right about studying as a police officer. academies are much more difficult than in a regular educational institution only because ordinary homework can always be bought from the service that is advertised in the article https://www.itravelnet.com/travel-blog/how-to-start-a-remote-business-to-travel-the-world/, but no one can do the physical part for a student.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!