Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Got Buttons!

I made buttons! ME! I'm one of the most un-tech savvy people you'll ever meet, and I made my own buttons! And it was EASY (and fun)!

CRAPTASTIC


CRAPTASTIC
While I was browsing the linky parties yesterday I found this great tutorial at From Gardners to Bergers.  It is so simple to do!!


Then I had to figure out hhow to have the embedded "grab my button" box.  I just googled it and found a perfect tutorial at All About Kimberly!


Thanks Ladies! Now I have some adorable little buttons to call my own!


This was so fun that I'm going to randomly highlight projects that I love so you can use my featured button!


Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Impressive! I have a hard time beliving that your less tech savvy than I am though. I may have to try and make a button now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Must learn how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive, I'm so proud of you! You've come a long way since asking me how to start up a blog, now you've long surpassed me! Very cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button is awesome, now I really want to paint something pink and yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome!!! love your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!

    I can't wait to have you over on Monday... thank you again love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the buttons they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just used your instructions, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!