Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland Pom Pom Garland!

It's officialy December folks! Let the Christmas rush begin!
 
I knocked out some Christmas shopping this weekend and I've been snatching up great deals as they appear on GroupDealz.  Love that site! If you're not signed up you should be!!
 
After I finished my Winter Wreath I decided to finally upgrade my pseudo mantel.  It was still decorated from Spring, and I fully intended to make a fall decor but obviously that didn't happen!
 
I've seen a lot of yarn pom poms and wanted to try them out, so I used this yarn pom pom tutorial and went to work!
 
I love how it turned out!
 
 
I worked on it while I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - awesome movie that I had forgetten about!
 
The colors I  used remind me of a wintry wonderland.
 
 
I want to make pom  pom garland for everything now!!  It's so fun to work with, and so cheap!
 
 
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty color combination. I just love all the elements you pulled together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online calculator to convert money and currency using today exchange rate.
    if you want more just look here "convert money calculator"

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a photography lover you probably are always in search of Photography museums. The Marubi Museum of Photography in Shkodra Albania will leave you speechless of the beautiful photographs and the story behind them.

    if you want more just look here "Albania Photography"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grupo Arga Detectives es un Despacho de Detectives privados ubicado en el Centro de la Ciudad de Madrid experta en todo tipo de Investigaciones privadas acorde a la Ley; llevamos desarrollando tareas de investigación privada para particulares y empresas con un éxito rotundo desde nuestros comienzos.

    if you want more just look here "Investigador privado Sevilla"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Arga Detective Agency has been for many years,
    developing research as detectives in the field of the community of Madrid, nationally and internationally. Our experience and recognition guarantee us as the most prestigious Detective Agency in Spain

    if you want more just look here "private investigator marbella"

    ReplyDelete
  6. We remind you that the consultation is always free. A qualified professional will gladly assist you and guide you throughout the process. Benefit from our great prices of computer experts in Madrid at the best quality.

    if you want more just look here "informático forense"

    ReplyDelete
  7. All K managers are composed of 20 managers who work and are high-quality educated managers. It is a place full of uniqueness differentiated from other companies. From the thoughts and perspectives of your customers, K's business trip massage
    Because it is an operational strategy, the satisfaction of managers is high, so if you believe and call me, thank you

    if you want more just look here "Ulsan Branch Massage Ulsan Branch"

    ReplyDelete
  8. CBD is a short form of Cannabidiol. CBD introduced by William Brooke O’Shaughnessy in 1939 to American pharmacies. And it got popularity as a remedy for health problems. In recent times it gains popularity for its numerous health benefits. This oil is extracted from a tree called the cannabis Sativa plant.

    if you want more just look here "https://cbdoilusagestips.webs.com/"

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!