Image Map

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Five Feature Friday #30!

It's been a little slow moving over here in the Craptastic household!  I started my new rotation, and although I have more free time, I've been using that time to start running again.

So needless to say, after working all day and getting in a good run when I get home, I'm a little too tired to work on projects and blog.

I am working on a cute tote bag to carry all my study books around in, so hopefully I'll have that completed by tomorrow!

Onto the features!


Circa Dee revamped this boring old dresser and I love the two toned paint with the wood knobs!



Sunshine On the Inside refinished this campaign desk - love the whole setup!


I love Retro Politan's spin on chevron with the sideways design! The dark wood and white look great!



Lilyfield Life refinished this cute piece! Love the gold tipped legs!


Viva Cindy repurposed an old footstool with a fur rug! I flipping love it!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. love all these features...my favorite is the one from Lilyfield Life just wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love features! They are like the icing on a cupcake. That chevron was darling and I extra loved the distressing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging those dark natural knobs on the green distressed finish! I wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! Love the chevron dresser!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie. Thank you, thank you for featuring my chevron dresser...and seeing past the hideous pink wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my lord how did i miss some of these! off to see them- happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for featuring my furry footstool Katie! I love that chevron dresser too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my campaign desk, though I have to say the furry foot stool is my favorite! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your picks are so fantastic! I am blown away. I hear ya on the being too tired to craft etc. I have been running too :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!