Image Map

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Five Feature Friday #29!

Another great week down!  I only have 1 1/2 weeks left at my current rotation!  That's upsetting!  I'll be happy when this rotation is over, because I'll be completely finished with my research paper and I can focus more energy on projects.  BUT I'll be real sad to leave this rotation!  I've been having a blast!

Before the features I wanted to show you what we did at our paint class last night!

We did small owls!  Trish had a few different owls you could choose from to paint, or you could make up your own design.

Here's mine!  I had to add chevron, of course!  I stuck to grays and blues!


Here are some of the other owls!  My Mom did the UT owl, Amber also did a gray and blue owl (we didn't plan that at all, we both walked in with the same color scheme of paints!) and another gal did a pink owl! Love them!


Next time we're painting a big sleepy owl, again in any color sceme you choose!  I'm deciding on my theme right now, becaue I think I might put it on the front door as part of my spring wreath!

The next class is March 24th @ 5pm.  It's held in the Hobby Lobby in Murfreesboro! Only $10 if you want to come!

Ok - features!



A Girl and A Brush madeover this dresser in a gorgeous soft green! You can click over to see what she used to make her fragile drawer pulls extra sturdy!


Owen's Olivia is at it again with this amazing pallet wall!  I want one of these so bad! I love how it softens the room but adds so much character!



Paint Speckled Pawprints shows us another way to use pallets! She made these amazing floating shelves for her bathroom makeover! Love them!


Bridgey Widgey saved this old desk from certain doom! I am completely in love!


Herringbone Lane turned this boring Ikea dresser into an eye catcher! Love the two toned look!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Happy weekend!

Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. your owl is adorable! i love him! and i am saving this so i can come back to it tomorrow night when i have more time- i need to visit some of these awesome features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love those owls...and of course your features as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie. I'm high fiving you right now! Thanks for the shout out. You also featured some amazing furniture that I am going to pin right now. Thanks again!!

    The owls turned out really cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Katie! Omg, totally blushing over here. Love the name of your blog - you're a girl after my own heart!

    Following along via GFC.


    Kelly @ herringbone lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, thank you so much for popping over at my blog and featuring my floating shelves! You are too sweet! Those owls are the cutest things in the world. Your blog is hilarious and simultaneously adorable -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owls are so cute! I think one would look perfect as part of a wreath. I'm looking forward to seeing your wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek, LOVE all the features! And, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Made my day. I'm your newest follower. :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fact that you finished your research work is cool. Now you can check it using the service advertised in the article https://www.dailygame.net/blog/can-you-go-against-public-opinion-or-authors-opinion-when-you-write-essay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finish research work is the floor. Research work needs to be checked. The service advertised in this article https://www.entertainmentmesh.com/5-steps-to-becoming-an-excellent-student/ will help you complete your research work.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!