Image Map

Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Feature Friday #20!

There are tons of great features this week!

I love this side table makeover from Lily Field Furniture.  This is a photo of it in the client's house! Love it!


Rustic Living did a great job bringing a new life to this old dresser! It looks great in its new color and new hardware!


This smoking cabinet from Whimsical Perspective looks great! What a unique side table!!



Delight painted this little table in a color she had matched to her favorite sheet music! She calls it Silver Bells! Love it!


Redoux did such an awesome job on this dresser! I love the pulls on it!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I seriously NEED every single one of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous features! I liked each one better then the last... So, I want them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a VERY similar piece to the small blue side table makeover. Same color too! And I'm definately diggin the gray on the gray pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i featured that first piece, too- love it! i love all the gray pieces, too- that tiny little nightstand with the big pull is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much for the feature, I feel like I am in some amazing company! Those are just beautiful pieces you picked. I love that little nightstand too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature Katie! Great choices- love that chunky handle on the gray one!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!