Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Feature Friday #17!

I hope you all have had a good week so far!

I've been a little absent from the blog this week.  I started my third rotation and I do a lot more driving.  So I've had less down time and I'm more tired when I get home!

Then last night I got rear-ended on my way home.  Go figure I had to get hit in a town that's 1 1/2 hours from my house!  Nobody was hurt - I've had a little bit of a sore neck and mild headache all day.  My car is still driveable too, it just rattles a little!

So needless to say, I've had a little bit of a stressful week and I'm hoping to get some crafting done this weekend!


Our Life Eclectic needs to go on and send me this chair!! She did an amazing job transforming this old, funky chair into a completely awesome chair!!


This secretary desk from Kayboo Creations is the same color combo that my secreatary desk was supposed to be! I love her color combination and her use of paintable wallpaper!


This coffe table from Bella Nest is so fun!! I love that it matches the pillows!


Compulsive In Texas worked on these stairs to make them resemble vintage crates! They look so cool!


Spruce Your Nest did such an awesome job refinishing this hutch! The colors look so great together!! This is such an awesome piece!

Feel free to grab a featured button!

CRAPTASTIC


Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. ooohhh I love that chair too!! I so wish I knew how to do something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had a stressful week. The first job I had I drove an hour to work. I hated it. I felt like I was wasting so much time. Also, sorry about your car but I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my hutch! I feel so honored to be among those fabulous features! Those stairs are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe. Poor baby! Sure hope you have a wonderful weekend, with lots of relaxing and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a rough week! I'm glad you didn't get hurt in the accident...scary! Such great features this week. I'm pinning some of them for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about your bummer week, but thank you so much for featuring my funky coffee table! You made my day! I'm a new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. man those vintage crate stairs put my vintage crate island to shame!! That looks AMAZING!! So jealous(in Texas too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my secretary desk, I'm so sorry you had trouble with yours. I love my KILZ primer, but I think the grey looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about your car but am glad you weren't seriously hurt. Thank you so much for featuring my vintage crate stairs! I'll be smiling all weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no! sorry about the accident and the damage to your car. :( bummer.

    You are a real trooper to be posting highlights after all of that!! ugg. continued healing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my chair! It makes me so excited that someone actually likes it as much as I do! :)and I love your blog! So many great ideas and inspiration...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!