Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Feature Friday #24!


How gorgeous is this striped chest from The Green Dresser?


I about flipped when I saw this entryway from Meeha Meeha!  How could you walk through there and not smile! 


Nine Red did a wonderful table makeover! I never even look at these tables I think the style is so bland, but WOW! This is awesome!


Revamp Home Goods made an amazing 'Land of Nod' knock-off for her kiddo! Love the chevron!


I might have squealed when I saw this end-table-turned-kid's-play-table from Maple and Magnolia!  She styled it using my chevron thread holder as inspiration and I flipping love it!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. aaaw! Thank you so much for featuring my table! hehe, yes I usually hate these tables. HATE EM! but I finally took the sander to one and realized the wood underneath is beautiful. It's light, and once you have it naked it's ready for any stain you want. These are now on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dining table is to die for! my absolute favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for featuring my activity table! and WOW, i love all the others so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feautres...I loved them all but my favorite is this striped dresser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know I was feautured :) I have a new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw the first and the last two but not the others and i LOVE them! need to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup. That teal legged table is a STUNNER. I would be smiling ear to ear =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, You're the meaning in my life you're the INSPIRATION! Ha ha. Remember that song? Thanks for the inspiration and the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what FUN features!!! love em!

    Have you heard about the new LINKY FOLLOWER adventure. You're invited to c'mon over and check it out here & JOIN if you'd like! :)

    xo

    http://www.northerncottage.net/2012/02/new-way-to-connect-and-photo-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Katie, the striped chest is fantastic and so are all the others! You've got an eye for great finds on the blogosphere:))) Thank you for sharing my entryway, I am overwhelmed! I saw it while drinking my morning coffee (I live in a different time zone) and I couldn't believe it! It feels like Christmas all over again... Thanks again, I'm a devoted follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @The Green Dresser - You're so welcome! Glad to have you!

    @Susan - I do know that song! That's hilarious!!

    @Meeha Meeha - You're welcome! You did such an amazing job on your entrway! I'm so happy to have you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!