Image Map

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Swap with Pink Stitches!


First let me apologize - I totally ripped off this photo from Bonnie's Swap Post! LOL! Her picture was better than mine, and it showed everything.  I forgot to take pictures of the fabric!

Anywho, Bonnie hosted a swap on her blog last month, and I was fortunate enough to get her as a partner! I was a naughty girl and forgot to take pictures of the goodies she sent me in my house, so those will be up soon! In the meantime, here are the AWESOME things she sent me!



I have been working on fixing things up in my living room for awhile now, and Bonnie made me an adorable pillowcase to put in there! Yeah, I almost peed my pants when I saw it! I immediately threw it over my old pillow and stared at it, all starry eyed.  I won't let me husband touch it! LOL! It stays on my side of the couch at all times!! And do you see that awesome checkbook cover? I subtly (ha) hinted that I've been dying for one! Bonnie knows how much I love birds and I was thrilled with the way it turned out! I've already gotten compliments on it!  It's kind of the bees knees!  She also threw in some fun orange nail polish, which I will be using soon!

Bonnie and I are both crazy busy right now, so we are sending out goodies in two separate installments!  Here is what I sent her in package one:






Ummm, yeah.  I went a little wild with the coffee huggers.  Don't worry Bonnie, I'm not making anymore! LOL!!

I also totally ripped off this jewelry box to pincushion idea from Cat On A Limb!  I loved it from the moment I saw it.  Bonnie had mentioned she wanted a pincusion, and although the one I made is a little different from the AWESOME ones she showed on her blog, I thought this one would be pretty cool!




Poor thing got smushed in transit, but I'm sure it will still work just fine! LOL!

I also sent her a collection of fabric fat quarters (who doesn't love fabric!) shown in the first picture, and a package of rainbow twizzlers, not pictured because her adorable little man devoured them! LOL!!

I'm working on part two of the craft swap now! I can't wait to get it all finished!!

In other news, I received the versatile blogger award from Jos @ Sew, Cook, Laugh, & Live!  I hope you'll stop by and say Hi!! She's pretty darn cool!


Hope you all are having a great week! It finally feels like fall here in Tennessee and I LOVE it!

Cheers!

Keeping It SimpleDomestically SpeakingAnything RelatedTuesday To Do PartyPhotobucketmommahenscoopPhotobucketSomewhat Simple Catch a Glimpse ButtonTransformation ThursdayHookingupwithHoHFurniture Feature Fridaysfreckled laundryThe Shabby Nestbutton+FTF.jpgUndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucketPhotobucket36th Avenue504 Main

13 comments:

  1. How fun! I love everything. I want the pin cushion! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You sewing maniac! Awesome goodies. I too would have squealed had I gotten that pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for everything Katie! You're the best! I loved all your creations and I have been using my beautiful new pin cusion all week! It's so happy in it's new home! Thanks again, can't wait for part two!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was browsing the links at Under the Table and Dreaming and saw your pincushion. Love it! You did an awesome job! Thanks for linking to my blog as the inspiration.

    Also love the coffee huggers with those big buttons and fun fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a blog swap! How fun : ) Love the pincushion too! Thanks for linking up to Craft and Tell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I love the pincushion! =)

    www.sewdivertimento.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty!! Would LOVE it if you would share this project at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/turquoise-lovin-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE that pincushion!! Probably because it's pink!! :)
    Found you on the Eisy Morgan linky! Would love for you to come and link up to Show & Share!
    vintagegwen.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been a busy little sewer lately! The coffee cozies (is that what they're called??) are adorable. I love all of the fabrics you (and Bonnie) used...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post! I love, love, love the pin cushion idea. So cute! I would love for you to stop by and link this post up at my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This makes me so happy...I love the two of you...and you both made each other the cutest stuff! I LOVE your pincushion!!



    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    christinasadventures.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!